Veterans Craft Faire
Saturday, November 5 or 12?, 2022 - 10 am - 3 pm
Our annual Veterans Craft Faire is being organized for November 2022. We haven't decided on whether it will be November 5 or 12 in 2022, but we will update this page sometime next year.
In the meantime, here is our website page from 2021:
Admission is free. Doors open at 10 a.m. and the event ends at 3 p.m. We also offer a light lunch for purchase at the kitchen window with outdoor patio dining. An ATM machine is located just inside the main hall. Many of our crafters are Veterans, but all of the proceeds we receive from the rental of the craft spaces support the Legion Post 419. Please tell your friends and bring them to shop for their birthday and holiday gift-giving at this event. Your craft purchases benefit your family and our Veterans. Buy American from Local Crafters & Support Veterans! As of this time, county public health officials require masks indoors whether or not you are vaccinated (August 2021).
The Veterans Craft Faire is Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Setup for you is 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. and take down starts after we close at 3 p.m. This is a fundraiser for our 501c veterans organization, and your registration is tax-deductible too. As of this time, county public health officials require masks indoors whether or not you are vaccinated (August 2021). If you forget your mask, we can provide one for you.
The Early Bird Rate (October 11) for space remains the same as previous years. Indoor spaces are $40, and wall spaces are $45 (includes electrical access, bring your own cord). You can bring your own table or rent an 8’x30” table for $10. All spaces include a chair or more as needed. There is a simple public lunch available, and we’ll fetch it for you so you don’t have to leave your space.
Crafters tell us we have a well-organized event with very good advertising. We spend over $600 in newspaper advertising, plus a large banner at the corner of El Camino and Lafayette, 2 banners at the Post, 10 poster-sized street signs, online advertising, advertising on our Facebook page, website, flyers at our dinner dances and monthly breakfasts, and newsletters and other mailings to our membership.
- Only Outdoor spaces are available now plus a wait list for indoor space cancellations.
- Register ONLINE for early bird rate by October 11th.
- If you don't have access to online, you may register on the paper form -- please contact us below.
- Hall Layout to help you request your space can be found below or it can be emailed by request.
- Pay by Check or Money Order -- Make checks and money orders payable to American Legion Post 419 and send to Cindy below.
- Pay with Paypal -- please add 2.5% for Paypal fees.
- Mail payment by October 11th to: Cindy Newman, 2430 Villa Nueva Way, Mountain View, CA 94040-4457.
American Legion Craft Fair Organizer & Auxiliary Member